Together-Razem is a migrant led organization which provides support services to the Polish and Eastern European migrants in Ireland. We are a registered charity that was established in Cork in 2006. In 2018 we have expanded our remit to a national level. Our mission is to promote integration and equality, reduce marginalization, and to improve the quality of life of the Eastern European migrants.
We focus on five key areas:
- Information provision and case work – one-to-one and group information services, online webinars, and individual consultation on welfare, employment, social and legal aspects;
- Mental Health support– free or low cost psychotherapy and addiction counselling in native languages: Polish & Romanian.
- Language education - free or low cost English language courses for adults, and Polish language classes for primary school age children;
- Fostering integration – we organise regular intercultural events to facilitate social interaction, and we promote Polish and Eastern European culture amongst the wider society;
- Advocacy and campaigning - we foster partnerships with key stakeholders to advocate for better protection of migrant rights, and we campaign on issues related to integration and anti-racism. We represent the voices of Polish and Eastern European migrants on local, regional and national level.
Together-Razem runs dedicated ‘You are not Alone’ support programme for those experiencing difficulties accessing mainstream gambling addiction services due to the language barrier. This programme is funded by the Gambling Awareness Trust since 2021. Migrants from Eastern Europe can access professional, culturally appropriate counselling and supportive intervention measures via online platform called Doxy and face-to-face addiction counselling on site in Cork office.
Six sessions are free to those experiencing problems with their gambling activity or those who are concerned for others. Charity also operates a sliding scale and affordable counselling to migrants.
Booking in two languages can be done via Together-Razem website.
or by the phone: 021 439 55 88.
Email contact details: [email protected]
Hours of service operation:
Counselling in Polish language:
Monday 10.00 - 1.00 PM & 5.00 PM - 8.00 PM
Thursday 5.00 PM - 8.00 PM
Counselling in Romanian language:
Friday 6.00 PM - 9.00 PM
Saturday 5.00 PM - 8.00 PM